Hi everyone. I’m so sorry for the long hiatus. I traveled for a wedding and was so busy I barely had time for myself.
So Uzo of Dont Touch The Hair nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award…whoops! whooops!! I’m so excited!!! Thank you very much Uzo.
The Versatile Blogger Award is to “honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether everyday or only now and then”.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award ( you may include a link to VBA site).
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My 7 things
– I love reading novels especially christian romance…started reading at age 8 and I’ve not taken a break since then.
– I look skinny but I’ve got heavy bones though I’ve weighed 46 kg for the past one year (weird right??!).
– I am very patient and have a high level of endurance. I’d rather endure anything than let it get the best out of me.
– I love LOVE!! I love anything romantic; movies, a date, romantic novels even holding of hands can get me dreamy (Lol!).
– I daydream and soliloquize all the time. Once am alone or bored I begin to daydream or soliloquize.
– Just like my nominator I also have a good sense of direction. I learn new roads and notice landmarks really fast. Probably stems from the fact that I’m a DIY person.
– I am a Christian. I not perfect but am striving towards perfection with God’s help.
I’m really excited to pass along nominations to the blogs listed below. Please check them out when you have the time.