Hi ladies. How was you weekend? I cowashed my hair on Saturday and it went really well. Tried 2 new things this wash day. Here goes;
– Deep conditioned on dry hair with Motions Moisture Plus on roots and Ors hair mayo on ends. (My first time of doing this). Kept it on for quite a while or till the heatcap had cooled because I was babysitting. Lool!!
– Rinsed with cool water.
Babysitting my 1yr old cousin with my heatcap on, my lil sisters photo bombed. Lool!!
– Co washed with V05 moisturising conditioner. Kept it on for 10 minutes and rinsed with cool water again.
– Air dried till my hair was 70% dry.
-Applied my leave-ins; mega profective leave in strengthener and Elasta Qp olive oil and mango butter. (Had to do this fast because my hair was drying at the speed of light. Lmao!). This is the only reason I love harmattan.
– Sealed with coconut oil.
– Proceeded to install the flexi rods. Installed 12 in 45 minutes. This is how I looked…
– I removed them the next day for Sunday service and didn’t like how puffy they looked so I created my own style.
– Pulled my hair back by the sides and secured with a bobby pin then tucked in the hair I left at the back and secured that with a bobby pin too .
I love this style I created and would definitely keep doing it till I install my crotchet braids.
Prior to starting a hair journey, i used flexi rods a lot but because my hair was bone straight it never came out well so i’d always end up combing it out. This is my first official flexi rod set on my hhj and I love it. Whoop! Whoop!
Ps: My mum insisted I take a picture of her and put it on the blog too.
Isn’t her hair gorgeous*winks*.
How did your wash day go?