|Image from Google|
Hi ladies. How re y’all doing? I washed my hair yesterday night and it took me all night. Phew!!! I didnt finish till 3:00 am this morning. It was an easy breezy wash day and I got to try some new products.
Here’s how my wash day went;
- Detangled my hair with olive oil.
- Skipped a pre-poo because it was late and I was mostly lazy.
- Made my hair into calabar braids and washed twice with Giovanni Smooth as silk sulfate free shampoo.
- Dc’d with Organics Hair Mayonnaise for 30 minutes using my heat cap because I’d run out of my Ors hair mayo and the man in the market convinced me to buy it and also because it was cheap too. Lol!
- Washed my hair and dc’d again with Motions moisture plus conditioner for another 30 minutes to make my hair soft and manageable.
- Rinsed out the conditioner till there wasn’t any trace and t-shirt dried.
- Allowed my hair to be 90% dry before applying my leave-ins Elasta Qp olive oil and mango butter and Mega profective leave-in strengthener.
- Sealed with Jbco for my edges and nape and Coconut oil for my hair and ends.