Hi ladies. How have you been? For those of us here in Nigeria how are you coping with the new increase in fuel? Our country can only get better – it’s well.
I tried a new product for this washday and would put up a review soonest. Here’s how my washday went;
- Detangled my hair with my fingers, wide-toothed comb and put my hair into 6 chunky twists.
- Hot oil treatment with; coconut and grapeseed oil for 30 minutes without heat.
- Clarified twice with Tresseme Luxurious moisturizing shampoo.
- Mid-step protein treatment with Motions cpr protein reconstructor for 5 minutes without heat.
- Deep conditioned with Motions Moisture plus on my roots and Organics Hair Mayonnaise on my ends for 30 minutes with heat.
- Rinsed with cool water to seal in the moisture.
- Air dried till my hair was almost dry but still damp and applied my leave-ins; Mega Profective Leave-in strengthener and Elasta Qp Olive oil and Mango Butter and sealed with grapeseed oil.
|Of course I had to put a cheesy photo cos I love how my hair curled on my forehead|
The new product I used this washday is the Tresemme Moisturizing Shampoo for dry and dull hair which I bought at a local store. I’m already in love with the shampoo though I’ve only used it twice. I’m glad I got this shampoo because my hair had been dull and dry for a while now and I finally discovered the problem which I will talk about in my next post so watch out!!
How has your hair been ladies?
Have a glorious week ahead…