Hi ladies. How have you been? The past 2 weeks have been amazing. I’ve got lots of stories to tell you. I would put up the posts as soon as I can.
I finally attended the Naija Hair Salon Day Out organised annually by Dabs of Naija Hair Can Grow. I was beyond ecstatic. She has put up a detailed post already which you can read here. Last week was my birthday and it was awesome!!! It turned out better than I expected and I’m super grateful to God. I had an amazing photo shoot shot by the talented @tidola (you can follow her on instagram).
|LAUGHTER THE BEST MEDICINE FOR THE SOUL|
My birthday is gone and we’re back to wash days. Lool!!! Here’s how mine went;
- Detailed my hair with my fingers and a wide toothed comb.
- Washed twice with Creme of Nature Sulfate-free shampoo.
- Rinsed with hot water to open my hair follicles.
- Mid-Step protein treatment with Motions Cpr Protein Reconstructor for 15 minutes without heat.
- Rinsed thoroughly and Deep conditioned with Motions Moisture plus conditioner for 40 minuted without heat.
- Rinsed with cold water to seal in the moisture.
- Applied my leave-in; Dark and Lovely Moisturiser after air drying and sealed with Grapeseed oil.
- Applied Jbco to my edges and nape and slept with a satin bonnet.
The next day I put my hair in 3 cornrows and went back to wigging. I don’t intend to manipulate my hair in any way because I’m preparing for my next relaxer session at the end of the month.
This washday was pretty normal and quick. Less shedding and no breakage for the win.
How was your washday?
Have a blessed week ahead…